Based in the world of Krynn.

Moderator: JadedDM

Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Silvanesti Reunion

Post by Breila »

Babushka returns Locky's hug, then reminds her: "Let's get some food and drink, and make plans. What did you learn from the elf lady you talked to? Does she know the area?"
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Grinning at the two girls Jerrard tries to keep his focus, "We can do that." He smiles at the suggestion, "But first we need to get through the forest I suppose."

"As for my house, my family, my parents were Merchants. My house is not large, but it suffices." Thinking of the money he has, he adds, "I could probably afford a larger one now." He admits.

"Yes Locky, should we ask her over?" He asks.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Well I think she knows this place well, I mean really well. She could be useful you know?" Locky glances over to her, "Maybe someone else should ask her to join us?"
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"Speaking of wealth," Thuskar says, "did you guys manage to get any of that dragon's hoard after you killed it?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Well..." Locky grins, "We have a thousand steel..." She leans her head in close, "Each."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"Wow..," Ulster says. "With that much money, you could buy our own boat to Palanthas, if you wanted."

"You could live with the nobles in Palanthas for that much," Thuskar agrees.

"Oh, Jerrard!" Malika squeals, quickly wrapping her arms around his arm. "Will you buy me a house in Palanthas, too?"
agamotto
Freeman
Freeman

Post by agamotto »

The man looks up from his meal at the mention of traveling through the forest.
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Imani bows her head to the elf as she moves to join the rest of her group. "We need to concentrate getting out of this forest first," Imani says as she glances over to the new comer. "It isn't completely cure of its curse, so we need to find someone to lead us through the safer parts."
agamotto
Freeman
Freeman

Post by agamotto »

The man looks over to the group, "If you need help getting through the forest, I may be of some help" he says to them.
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka looks at the man, softly pushes Locky aside and walks over. "Yes, you do look like a woodman" she tells him. Extending her hand up to him, she goes on: "I am called Babushka, and I am a woodlander myself. Though I don't look like it now, since we have travelled the desert and the sea recently" she says with a slight laugh.
agamotto
Freeman
Freeman

Post by agamotto »

He accepts the proffered handshake, "The name is Jeremy, Jeremy Johanson. I would be willing to assist in what ever way I am capable of. The elves in these parts don't seem to keen on a human, however close to nature he may be, calling these woods home. I need to find another locale with fewer people, and fewer still complications."
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka scratches her head. "Not sure where you can find that, if it can be found anywhere. I used to think like that, but I have found people I call friends, and they make up for a lot of complications." Her broad mouth beneath the prominent nose stretches in a wide smile, and her blue eyes sparkle. "Welcome, Jeremy. Come meet my friends."

Babushka leads him over and makes introductions.
agamotto
Freeman
Freeman

Post by agamotto »

Jeremy wolfs down the remainder of his food, grabs his mead, and follows.
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Umm." Jerrard blushes at her grasp, not pulling away but looking slightly uncomfortable all the same. "Perhaps I will my Dear, perhaps I will." He offers with a strange glance to Malika, "But as Imani says we need to get through the Forest first, the Khan will not look here. After all, what good is the money if we stuck here?"

"Another waif and stray." Grinning slightly as he picks at his food. He watches Babuskha as she approaches with the other woodsman making no attempt to release Malika. "Perhaps the pair of you should be a little discreet." He suggests to the two women.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Ohhh!" Locky says with a slightly worried look as the Woodsman approaches, "So we could have two guides?" She asks, "And I am sharing my money with Babuskha, of course."

Borderlands 3 - Navi