Been reading the Gathering Storm...

PlanetADnD's general chat area. Post freely in here about all non D&D related topics. Share your daily thoughts, but please keep any profanity to a minimum. *NOTE* ALL religious and/or political topics will be deleted on sight if they are not related to D&D.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

RivenBlade
Vagabond
Vagabond

Been reading the Gathering Storm...

Post by RivenBlade »

After finishing the chapter where Tuon ties to pressure Rand into knuckling under and submitting to her and he leaves, I couldn't help but think Rand should have balefired the bitch on the spot- that's how I would've ended the chapter. Of course I probably would have had Egwene attack the White Tower and kill Eladia two or thee books ago. Ah well
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Re: Been reading the Gathering Storm...

Post by Cole »

Who's the author RB?
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons
Crasez58
Merchant
Merchant
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

Post by Crasez58 »

Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson

And riven- rand promised moraine that he wouldn't use bail fire because it completely erases whatever is hit from the wheel changing the way time will roll in the next age forever
RivenBlade
Vagabond
Vagabond

Post by RivenBlade »

That promise didn't stop him from using it on at least two of the Forsaken, not to mention a whole army of Shadowspawn in the Fires of Heaven.
Crasez58
Merchant
Merchant
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

Post by Crasez58 »

Correct me if I am wrong but rand and "the dragon" arnt exactly the same person anymore rand has been able to silence him? Because the dragon was utterly insane and didn't really care about destroying the weave.